Projects using Mercury
- The G12 Constraint Programming Platform
- The HAL Project
- The Aditi Project
- Animating Z specifications using Mercury
- Possum, an animator for Z specifications with a Tk GUI
- The ODASE platform, a suite of tools writen in Mercury for developing business applications using ontologies. The platform has been used to deliver a number of commercial projects.
- The Prince XML and HTML formatter. Prince takes HTML or XML and produces PDF formatted according to user-supplied CSS rules.
If you are using Mercury in your project, please contact us!
Other Related Languages
- Goedel is a logic programming language, with a strong type system, module system, and support for infinite precision numerical calculation and meta-programming facilities.
- Sisal is a high-performance portable parallel functional programming language.
- Clean is a general purpose, higher order, pure and lazy functional programming language. It uses uniqueness types which are similar to Mercury's unique modes, and allows programmers to build distributed systems.